Tuesday 29 October 2013

Craft Room


I've recently had a new craft room so I thought I would give you 
 a tour of where the magic happens at Lana's Lovables. It's my own personal space (very much needed living with 4 males) ha ha even though I do quite frequently get a visitor from a very small person called George who loves to play in here too :) Over the years I had started to take over the whole house with all my supplies ( I haven't shown you everything) :/ so we decided I would use the dining room instead. I love being in here surrounded by so many colours and patterns it really gives me inspiration to get creative :)
Hope you've enjoyed the tour :) 
 If you have a spare minute I would be very grateful if you could stop by my FB page -
Lana's Lovables and hit like for me if you would please :)


                                                              Hope you've enjoyed the tour :) xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message ;)