Sunday 24 June 2012

Look what's arriving at Lana's Lovables.....! 

Dolly is a little shy as she is still waiting to be completed with bows, skirt and of course her little features. These beautiful fabric dollies will be available shortly. 
I will be making a range more suitable for smaller children under 3 and another range that will be more suited for children over 3. Both dolls however will be CE marked it's just that the dolls accessories that will not be recommended for younger children as they will be removable.
I hope you all like my new make over here on my blog, FB page and Etsy. The lovely and very sweet Keren from Pretty Graphics for Pretty Projetcs did it for me and I'm thrilled to bits :)
Due to the amount of CE testing I've been carrying out it's left me with little time to actually make anything but hopefully I will now be able to concentrate on making monkeys, dolls and softies till my hearts content!
Please visit my FB page and if you like what you see then please 'Like' my page as this helps spread the word for me.
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message ;)