Tuesday 15 May 2012

Welcome to my new blog where I will be sharing all my handmade gifts and Cardss.

Welcome to Sweetpeas Sock Monkeys & More.
I'm a SAHM and an artisan and I have always enjoyed creating gifts and cards.
Here I will be sharing my paper creations and also my handmade Toys.
After making sock Monkeys for my own children I soon realised they were a firm favourite from their toy box and I was hooked on making more. There are many monkey makers from all over the world but what I love about them is they are all so unique.
Being a parent I understand the importance of safety when it comes to buying anything for our children, so before I decided to sell any of my handmade toys I wanted to be sure they were safe for children to play with.
I can happily say as from today my Toys all carry the Ce logo giving me peace of mind as the seller and you peace of mind as a consumer :)
To celebrate this news I will be giving one lucky winner the chance to become the owner of one of my monkeys. I will post more about this later ;)
I will also be selling my handmade paper creations which include cards, tags, calenders etc...
 Here are some pics of Monkeys that have been made to order ;)










Please let me know what you think and thank you for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. wow these are great charactors.....very well done too love them both..hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. me again...id love to win a sock monkey girly for me as that way i will have at least one lot of socks that match ...there all gorgeous creations from this morning and still gorgeous now..good luck in your venture...hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what brilliant Keepsakes :)) I hope your new venture goes well Lana I can't wait to see the Sock Monkey Family Grow! :))) xx Danielle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever ever followed a diet wherein it appears more difficult and slower to lose weight as you development This is possibly an indicator which you are losing substantial amounts of lean tissue. As you observe your programme your body can tolerate fewer and less. https://doctorsupplement.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message ;)